Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~The Rewards~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Int, Jutsu Learning)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~The Rewards~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Int, Jutsu Learning) Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~The Rewards~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Int, Jutsu Learning)   Beast Country: ~The Rewards~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Int, Jutsu Learning) EmptyTue Jun 02 2015, 20:48

As the man looked at Shadow, Shadow taunted him by pulling out the scroll and waving it in the air. The man actually looked surprised, as he went from calm cool and collective to irritated and confused.
“How did you… so fast?” He began.
“Hmph… easy…” he then looked up at his snake and nodded, as he disappeared. He looked back at the man. “Anyway… I had fun playing with you…” he said. He pocketed the scroll, and vowed he would go playing with it later. “I am a man of my word. You may go free. However… if you ever find yourself wanting to align yourself with legit people… come find the Black Serpent of Gesshoku Akatsuki.
“And where would I find you?” he asked.
“Ask around… Shadow Country or Beast Country.” He said. Shadow then put his hand out. “Enjoy your walk back. I apologize in advance for the damage I have caused. It will no doubt be something that will affect you in some way.”
“Very well…” the man began to walk. “Until we meet again…” he said, as he sprinted off towards his homeland of Kiri. Shadow smirked as he turned to look at the lair. He began to walk out of the lair, and just as he did, from the corner of his eye, he could see somebody coming at him. The moment they did, they stabbed him in the side. His body broke into a flock of crows, as it hit through the body of the attacker, and reformed as Shadows body on the other end of him. He took his arm and wrapped it around the man’s neck.
“Who are you and what do you want…”
“I….” the man began to say. “Can’t…. breathe….” Shadow extended chakra from his body to the man, making his body numb from the neck down.
“Now… speak…” he said.
“I’m on a scope of the country… we are looking for the attackers of the other country… you seemed suspicious…”
“You attacked me on suspicion… hmph… well I suppose… you see a man in a mask in an abandon lair of the bijuu that once resided here. Very well…” Shadow turned away and, just like that, he disappeared.
He reappeared in his lair now. He planned to do a decent amount of things. He looked at his new scroll and opened it up to read the contents inside… and he was pleased with the contents that he had found within it. He had learned remembered them all… and he was sure that he was going to use them all. And now that he had this scroll… he could again meet with the Kazekage…
[445 Words]
[B Rank Jutsu Learned]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Rewards~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Int, Jutsu Learning)   Beast Country: ~The Rewards~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Int, Jutsu Learning) EmptyTue Jun 02 2015, 20:50

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Rewards~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Int, Jutsu Learning)   Beast Country: ~The Rewards~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Int, Jutsu Learning) EmptyTue Jun 02 2015, 20:50

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 5, 9, 10, 8, 2, 1, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Rewards~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Int, Jutsu Learning)   Beast Country: ~The Rewards~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Int, Jutsu Learning) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~The Rewards~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Int, Jutsu Learning)
Page 1 of 1