Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Trying to create my own clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Trying to create my own clan Empty
PostSubject: Trying to create my own clan   Trying to create my own clan EmptySat May 16 2015, 11:52

Recently I been inspired to create another character and create a new clan. Its based on the Hoshigakure village and the Mysterious Peacock Method of the meteor training that the village was known for, but now a clan founder can use it without its risks with the exception of more advance techniques.

However, while I have read the rules and concepts of making a clan, I am still at a loss. Certain abilities I want for it and want to know just exactly how I need to do it.

Here is an example of what I like to do with this: Create chakra constructs of matter density (Anime example) .

Kenjutsu-Handsigns-- while with the use of duel wielding swords, have swordplay stances and moves be translated as handsigns for ninjutsu, allowing the caster to fight via swords and still weave signs.

Summoning-- via creation of chakra like in the anime OR create a certain race of summoning unique only to this clan. Ideally, cosmic/star oriented creatures.

One idea is to have a kind of passive to either enhanse Chakra Control or make the training of it easier.

Plasma release-- cause its stars.

That is just the general idea i have so far. Point is I would appreciate some guidance here in what is appropriate and what wouldn't be, especially since it sort of involves a location not part of the 5 great nations. Guess i am stuck between the rules and the lore of the clan
Back to top Go down

Trying to create my own clan
Page 1 of 1