Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~Retrieval~ {Solo Training|A Rank Mission}{Element x 2, Stat x 1}{Jutsu}{Shadow|Flash}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~Retrieval~ {Solo Training|A Rank Mission}{Element x 2, Stat x 1}{Jutsu}{Shadow|Flash} Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~Retrieval~ {Solo Training|A Rank Mission}{Element x 2, Stat x 1}{Jutsu}{Shadow|Flash}   Beast Country: ~Retrieval~ {Solo Training|A Rank Mission}{Element x 2, Stat x 1}{Jutsu}{Shadow|Flash} EmptyTue Jan 13 2015, 06:58

Upon being healed, Hayabusa opened his eyes. He sat up to see Yang had left. He turned to his left, and there had been a figure Hayabusa had not seen for a little bit. He jumped for a moment, because he could hardly see, but upon focus, Hayabusa noticed it was Flash.
“Lord Shadow…”
“Flash… I’m sorry about your…”
“It’s fine… see the one thing you don’t necessarily consider is that… we all share the same brain. We are the same being in different vessels. The names you have given us? Simply the name of our bodies. SO that we know which part of us you want used. Understand that much. I am Camo… I am Flash… I am Sky.. and I would dispose of my vessels one hundred times over for your purposes.” Flash then bowed to him. Hayabusa stood up.
“Thank you… that is oddly reassuring…” Hayabusa closed his eyes and meditated, soon opening his eyes to the Fully awakened Sharingan, and closing his mask fully. He changed his appearance to that of Shadow, as he was now Shadow. “You have just saved a taste for vengeance. I will not pursue killing the killing of that vessel. However…” Shadow turned and looked at the sky, then back at Flash. “Have Sky and Sabu dispose of Camo’s lower half before returning to Heise.”
“They’re on their way to do it now.”
“Good…” Shadow took his palm and thrust it on Flash’s chest. “Time to retrieve the other half.” He said. He pulled his katana, preparing for anything. He left a Hiraishin stamp on Flash, and then, in a Flash, they were gone.
Shadow reappeared in a dark abyss. Floating. He looked around. There was a bit of nothingness here. He attached strings to Flash, so they could stray far apart.
“What is this place…”
“It looks like… it could be a break in the Time and Space continuum.” He said. Shadow looked around, and there, before him, were the remains of his creation.
“The only vessel I have put a stamp on… fortunate… lucky.”
“Why does this vessel matter so much.”
“It does not… but the person who took it obviously did so purposely… which means he could find use for it… which means I must eliminate it… you following me here Flash?”
“Understood.”
“Now… I’ve only ever seen one other person use a Time and Space Jutsu. In all of my existence. I’m sure this is just a coincidence, but just in case…” Shadow took out the Fake Suna Scroll and was jure to snap pictures with his mask. He folded it, and with a pen, wrote generously big. “NO HARD FEELINGS…” And left the scroll to float in mid-air after putting a nano-sized monitor on it. He gathered the pieces of his dismembered creation, and with Flash at the end of his strings, used Hiraishin jutsu once again, to end up back in Gesshoku. He looked at Flash.
“That was… creepy… let’s hope to never have to go back to that place…” he said. His body erupted into black flames, as he held the piece of Camo. He backed out of this Blaze aura, watching the remains melt…
[531 Words]
[Blaze- Aura Learned]
[- Fake Suna Scroll]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~Retrieval~ {Solo Training|A Rank Mission}{Element x 2, Stat x 1}{Jutsu}{Shadow|Flash} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Retrieval~ {Solo Training|A Rank Mission}{Element x 2, Stat x 1}{Jutsu}{Shadow|Flash}   Beast Country: ~Retrieval~ {Solo Training|A Rank Mission}{Element x 2, Stat x 1}{Jutsu}{Shadow|Flash} EmptyTue Jan 13 2015, 06:58

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Retrieval~ {Solo Training|A Rank Mission}{Element x 2, Stat x 1}{Jutsu}{Shadow|Flash}   Beast Country: ~Retrieval~ {Solo Training|A Rank Mission}{Element x 2, Stat x 1}{Jutsu}{Shadow|Flash} EmptyTue Jan 13 2015, 06:58

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 4, 2, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Retrieval~ {Solo Training|A Rank Mission}{Element x 2, Stat x 1}{Jutsu}{Shadow|Flash}   Beast Country: ~Retrieval~ {Solo Training|A Rank Mission}{Element x 2, Stat x 1}{Jutsu}{Shadow|Flash} Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~Retrieval~ {Solo Training|A Rank Mission}{Element x 2, Stat x 1}{Jutsu}{Shadow|Flash}
Page 1 of 1