Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Shadow Burst. [END x4]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Shadow Burst. [END x4] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Shadow Burst. [END x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Shadow Burst. [END x4] EmptyTue Oct 21 2014, 19:56

Grave's nights seemed to be getting longer and longer for him as he was traveling with Aokabi for around the island for a bit. But it was because Grave felt the need to get fully ready for everything as he even knew he was not set for fighting against something so powerful. "Grave, is everything alright you are shaking your leg like crazy around the camp fire." Grave was startled for that moment and started over at Aokabi saying, "Yes everything is fine, just have a lot on my mind is all please forgive I do not mean to be like this at all. My nerves seem to be shocked for this moment is all." Grave smiled back at Aokabi for that bit before turning to pay attention to the flames as they dance within the middle of the two figures. The shadows were cast behind them for that moment as Grave's got larger for that moment as he stood up to walk away for a bit. "Excuse me Aokabi…" Grave came to an open field that allowed him to see the moon as it was in its waning state for that moment in time. "Am I truly strong enough to even do this…" Grave was starting to question his actions for a bit more until he was stopped to hear the other voice within him.

"This is so unlike you but then again you at the same time, what do you truly worry about while you are matching against something like this?" Nekomata had pulled Grave to the tower from which the beast sits above because of the seal but allows the beast to be free and roam around. Grave could only turn away for that moment saying, "I'm not scared or anything I'm worried…" The large cat leaned over smiling but laughed saying, "I never stated you were scared just saying  you seemed unease to me why is that?" Grave stared for the moment noticing the eyes of the beast was yellow and green as his was a serpent's eye and normal he smiled saying, "Not sure I have to remember I have a good teammate watching my back." Grave turned and nodded softly speaking to himself, "Thank you…" Which Nekomata could hear but smiled either way as Grave awoke within the field watching the grass blow across. Several minutes had passed as Grave was sitting up and triggered his technique by clapping his hand, "Toku Kamui Kodoku!" within the previous trainings he summoned two pill bottles and took as he summoned forth the next group of clones to help him out. After several minutes passed within the outside world he had returned beaten as the training was completed. Aokabi sighed shaking his head as he helped Grave to the nearest hospital to heal up.

EXP: 234

Before T.D.D - Grave - Chakra: 3729 | Stamina: 2049
After T.D.D - Grave - Chakra: 2229 | Stamina: 1074
After Kuchiyose - Grave - Chakra: 2209 | Stamina: 1064
After Pills taken - Grave - Chakra: 3729 | Stamina: 2049
After Shadow Clone - Grave - Chakra: 1229 | Stamina: 924

Effects Triggered:
Normal TP: 7
Kumo Ability +1 TP
T.D.D: Total TP x2
Max TP: 16
Shadow Clone -12 TP for trainings
Leaving: 4 TP

Drawback:
+ 16 Hpm = -480 MAX HP
- 2 Military Pills x6
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Shadow Burst. [END x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Shadow Burst. [END x4] EmptyTue Oct 21 2014, 21:12

END Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Shadow Burst. [END x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Shadow Burst. [END x4] EmptyTue Oct 21 2014, 21:12

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 7

#3 'D10' : 8

#4 'D10' : 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Shadow Burst. [END x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Shadow Burst. [END x4] EmptyTue Oct 21 2014, 21:14

END Total Result: 3 + 8 + 7 + 3 = 21 x2 = 42 x 1.25 = 53 + 8 = 61
TDD First
Shadow Clone Second
Luck Last
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Shadow Burst. [END x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Shadow Burst. [END x4] EmptyTue Oct 21 2014, 21:17

Forgot Hospital deduction: -192 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Shadow Burst. [END x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Shadow Burst. [END x4] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Shadow Burst. [END x4]
Page 1 of 1