Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2] EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 20:37

Returning from the doctor's check up Grave stood waiting for the next part of his training he knew he was getting stronger but he wasn't getting as strong as he thought he was. As he moved to complete by reaching with Aokabi whom he was sparring with for a bit it seemed time was slowly slipping for them both but Grave was breathing heavily for a moment but sighed saying, "Nice, seems I'm almost there but not quite, as I know you are going easy on me are you not?" Aokabi nodded saying, "That is because I want to save chakra and energy for just in case we do have to battle someone around these areas." Grave smiled saying, "That's okay, the country is completely surrounded by a barrier I placed up a while back so its all good if anything I'll be able to detect if something is wrong so no worries for us for sure. " Grave nodded with the same smile still on his face. But he turned and decided it was time to begin the final part as he did before, "Okay here we go this is the last time I'll use the technique for the day then we will continue on our journey to leave Hikari Country to arrive at the next location."

Nodding to this Aokabi waited by crossing his legs as he sat down on the ground with Grave yelling out, "Toki Kamui Kokudo!" that moment the sphere spiraled from the ground around Grave leaving him in the dark void he had been training in for the entire time. Grave couldn't help but feel like he was at home with the darkness within him but soon the voice appeared before him, "Listen boy I understand what you are thinking and you are not filled with darkness nor are you weak. As you can see you managed to hold your own in every battle and move forward with flying colors so understand this when I say you are strong and you will continue getting stronger as long as I am by your side is that clear!" Grave smiled opening his eyes slowly as he had closed them previous during the talk Grave nodded saying, "Thank you, Nekomata…"

That moment outside of the sphere Aokabi was watching the stars in the sky as he awaited for Grave to appear again. Soon after the very thing happen as he appeared before his friend saying, "Are you ready?" Grave's hair was down to his waist again but this time he smiled saying, "I think I will keep it this way for a while it suits me more." Removing the bandana to show the eye of a serpent it seemed to finally suit him as he pulled his hair over the eye to keep it hidden from others. "Okay to the hospital then we leave from there." Nodding to this sudden burst of information Aokabi continued walking along side with Grave as they arrived. Though things seemed to be going good it was only a matter of time before everything started and would finally fall into place.

EXP: 260

Drawback
-96 Ryo for Hospital
+8 HPM = -240HP

Before T.D.D - Grave - Chakra: 3627 | Stamina: 1947
After T.D.D - Grave - Chakra: 2127 |Stamina: 972

Remaining Normal TP: 2
T.D.D Effect: TP x2
Training Points: 4
Stat Training = -4 TP
Remaining Normal TP currently: 0

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Mon Oct 20 2014, 20:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2] EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 20:38

END x 2

then

STR x2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2] EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 20:38

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 4

#3 'D10' : 1

#4 'D10' : 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2] EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 20:39

END Total: 8 + 4 = 10 x2 = 20 + 8 = 28

STR Total: 8 + 1 = 9 x2 = 18 + 8 = 26
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2]
Page 1 of 1