Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Question

Go down 
+2
Grave Breaker
SatoshiHeise
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Question Empty
PostSubject: Question   Question EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 16:18

How does Grave have the ability to use Mokuton? A I thought that it was a clan only thing. B, I thought you had to have Hashirama's blood for it? Last Time I checked I was the only one with that ability? C, Even if it was a clone I thought we couldn't use clones or anything of that Nature for Personal Gain.

I'm not upset he has it. I just want to know how he has it. Because if that's the case... I may go steal a Kaguya's bloodline as well know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 17:17

No you have every right to do and ask such question. With that I'll give you the answers to them.

I was able to get it because of my Science Add-On "DNA Branching" By simply having my or the DNA of another missing the enzymes it needs to correctly make DNA or zip it together. It would attach to another DNA source that would have it and zip unto the living subject.

A. It is only a clan thing until learning of the ability of the Mixing Elements, and having the Hashirama successors blood, aka, Ten Senju - My Mercenary that was killed by Inshitsu.

B. Ten Senju also had it if you noticed the Senju Clan doesn't read 1/2 anymore cause once a spot is killed off that number decreases so its now 1/1. Which is found within the FAQ. So Ten Senju was a rival successor of yours.

C. I didn't use the blood of my Mercenary to obtain it, I used the blood of Inshitsu which had the successors blood which in terms allowed the use of obtain Mixed Element Ability and Tailed Beast Bind. Since the catalysis can be used a maximum of 3 times I used it 2 times then destroyed during which the cells were added to my blood.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 17:22

Cool Makes sense but I didn't know it was allowed for your merc to be the next Hashirama Successor simply because what if we get another member who wants that ability. Know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 17:37

That is true Heise, but from this and even stayed before mercenaries can learn any and everything of that clan as they can train as well. Even more so its placing the twist as to how one will be able to even survive in the shinobi world. As a basic example, Nobody after Hashirama within the senju clan was able to tame or even wield the wood element. But yet until 3 years later a new member known as Yamato appeared with the abilities that was not even a senju.

So in terms Senju clan is falling to becoming "extinct" Within taming and controlling the bijuu. Which means if you die the slot vanishes and nobody will be able to even start with having that effects. Its the same with the Uchiha, if the characters die of the Uchiha then the clan is no more, which would mean that sharingans can still be used but may only reach to Mangekyou and no higher.

The Massacring a clan exists within the site its just knowing how to do with. Even more so its how they are able to pick up on this is what matters.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 17:39

Yeah, its allowed Heise, you just cannot have like say one mercenary start with the sharingan at fully awaken without having to truly train their eyes for it.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 17:40

Oh cool then I guess we can do this. Doesn't that make Ishu and you both relatives since technically you have my blood?
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 17:46

No, in terms it would basically make me his double.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 22:07

Okay cool I'm fine with it. Still that's kind of upsets me that he can get all of my clan secrets just cause he has our blood. But Okay. ^_^ I know what I have to do. Thanks for the talk again guys.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 22:28

Kinda hard to be upset as madara,orochimaru, & Kabuto
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 23:15

Kabuto and Orchimaru never used wood release. They had the chakra but they didn't use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Question
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next