Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Attention All Members!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Attention All Members! Empty
PostSubject: Attention All Members!   Attention All Members! EmptyThu Jul 03 2014, 20:41

Hey Everyone Just wanted to let you all know, I'm hosting a little Mini-Saga in Konoha in two weeks. (If it's not allowed to be a mini-saga than we can just call it a group RP)! But anyways I would like if you all came out to Konoha in two weeks.

Mini-Saga: The Copycats
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Members!   Attention All Members! EmptyThu Jul 03 2014, 20:51

It is allowed the only thing is rewards are based upon your own pocket. As you are hosting or becoming a [GM] for them and details on rulings must be approved by me before hand.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Members!   Attention All Members! EmptyThu Jul 03 2014, 21:01

Thank you Sir! I'll Send you all the details within the week.

Sign-Ups Below(1st and 2nd Characters are welcome though each must be counted as a separate post)

Bio Link: http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org/t617-sanada-senju-yukimura
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Members!   Attention All Members! EmptyThu Jul 03 2014, 21:24

any info I can get for this?
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Members!   Attention All Members! EmptyThu Jul 03 2014, 21:30

Oh Sorry Lol!

Background Information: A group of terrorist know as that Ming Dynasty has arisen from the ashes of a region in the north. With Their Peculiar abilities, they managed to claim territories within the fire country to surround the Hidden Leaf Village. Along side that a new disease has spread throughout the land of fire (which is said to be rumored from the Ming Dynasty) known as Geostigma causing a mass of people to fall ill. With a great number of ninja out due to Sickness or being sent on another assignment, Lord Hokage has sent out a message to the surrounding lands for aid and help in taking down the menace as well as curing the disease of Geostigma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Members!   Attention All Members! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention All Members!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: + - Neutral Zone - + :: - Study Room (OOC) --
Jump to:  
ChatBox