Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo Training: The Ceremony of Heaven Within the Shrine of Taichi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Solo Training: The Ceremony of Heaven Within the Shrine of Taichi Empty
PostSubject: Solo Training: The Ceremony of Heaven Within the Shrine of Taichi   Solo Training: The Ceremony of Heaven Within the Shrine of Taichi EmptyWed Jul 02 2014, 09:57

After the long day of working out for a bit his grandfather suddenly appeared before his grandson pointing at him, "Grave!!!" Falling over Grave lifted up shaking his head turning to see his grandfather pointing at him confused for the fact he was being called out like that, "Yes sir?" Grave tilted his head walking over to his grandfather calmly. "How are you doing boy?" Grave was confused about the way his grandfather was acting but shrugged it off saying, "Good I guess I mean I haven't really trained in a while so I figured I'd get some done." As he turned away for that moment his grandfather coughed saying, "Are you aware of the history of our family truly?" Grave paused for a split second as he knew something was up as he turned slowly to see his grandfather's eyes closed and had his arms crossed, "No…not really why do you ask?" Grandfather nodded to this moving his finger over for his grandson to sit beside him for that moment. "Come sit with me for a bit I'll explain everything to you so you can really get to know our family past." Grave shrugged figuring it would allow him to feel what he meant by understanding the family.

Grave's grandfather looked up into the grayish blue sky taking out his pipe to begin smoking lightly. But blew it into the air so it would not go into his grandson's face. "Now…the clan was cared and created by the young man known as Hao, he was a very strong male as he did understand how to use the elements to his advantage." Grave Tilted his head saying, "I thought it was not possible to learn all the elements within our body?" Grave's grandfather smirked saying, "That is true however he was very different then what you think he didn't have his elements even mastered he used the elements of life itself. You see, he used spiritual knowledge in order to move forward in the world. Yet there was a slight problem with that…one's mind may increase greatly but the body cannot as one is stronger than the other. So during his battles with others he would be defeated because of this. So he created the techniques that we use today to improve his defense…his offense and support to helping others during battle. Kind like yourself, during that time frame your brother believed he was the reincarnation of the previous Hao."

Grave remembered facing his brother to battle and was even more confused about it all but shook his head getting the dark images from his head wanting to see what else his grandfather was speaking of. "Then tell me what was the real reason he was given the name?" He's grandfather smiled saying, "It was because of the fact we thought it was only one child so the boy would be named Hao to bring happiness like the past ancestor did. Yet it seemed we were wrong about that as he became twisted and you were born as well. So we were all shocked by this as well. But you see Grave you are born with a pure heart and caring soul like Hao was as you even saved a family member from darkness. I know of your previous advances and dealing with others because of this little things here and there." Grave smiled but turned away from his grandfather for that second closing his eyes as his grandfather continued the story. "You see, Grave… Hao was a kind person as well but also housed a darkness within him as he was losing so many times he developed techniques that were even dangerous."

Taking another puff from the pipe he turned saying, "Several things were created for a reason, the creation of the Asakura Guard Ops is one of the reasons, he had them focus on spiritual but more physical energies. Then after we have the Asakura Warriors that used their physical energies and spiritual energies for offensive. Then you have the class that shares both traits the Omni Asakura, As you must know they take on the defensive and offensives of both other classes. But the secret is the techniques each one knows, I know you are aware of them as you learned them from the scroll that I had left for you." Grave eyes widen coming to remember the technique of summoning the wisdom King Acala the Meditator. But shaking his head he knew how much damage it took from him. "I remember now that technique was very dangerous and even worse hard to even control how do we even manage to control such a beast…" His grandfather nodded saying, "We cannot as you see we have several things that hold us back from controlling it one we do not understand its own reason for helping us nor do we allow it to be free like it should be."

Grave tilted his head wondering what he meant by that as his grandfather sighed lightly saying, "Acala was known as demon in some cases but one that was extremely full of wrath so his rage increases his powers. After which he was called a deity by our family for this. This technique is awaken by the Omni of the Asakura, the next is Hayagriva, who allows one to be relaxed allowing them a small gain in skills but not as much. This was meant for those of the Guards of Asakura, But the final was never allowed by even the warriors to allow them to unseal the tailed beasts from the ones that had them sealed as it would kill the caster." Grave blinked for a moment not even knowing they had a technique for releasing the bijuu from within someone. Shaking his head he turned to notice that his grandfather was closing his eyes saying, "Its something we are faced with but in the end we knew the techniques were dangerous. But understand there was more of the reason to free someone from the powers of the bijuu for some were losing themselves during the past."

Grave thought about it and figured he knew why it was happening as he looked at his grandfather. "Now Hao on the other kept some notes on techniques that he created for the next generation to use however he never himself could fully use them to another level. So he sealed them within a shrine that is located at the bottom of the clan's house. The thing about it is this, one is able to obtain this knowledge but also the fact still remains. You have to pass the ceremony of heaven to obtain the item known as Ameno-Keseki-Tou…its an item that can help you decrease the drain of your arts. But also the other item known as Enichi is the book that was created by Asakura Taichi." Grave's eyes lit up once more knowing the name and turned his head away to remember the man. "Asakura Taichi is the man of the Sun and Wisdom he created the techniques with Hao in order to perform but the book has been sealed for some time until one is able to obtain them. Can they truly follow the footsteps our ancestors left for us. So are you willing to even go about learning everything of our clan or will you continue to follow a path without the knowledge of our clan?"

Grave turned his head towards the sky that was clearing up finally allowing him to smile at the sun's rays that were shining through the clouds that were breaking up. Grave then stood up nodding to his grandfather saying, "Yes…I'm ready to take on the path and duties of our clan I was about to lose myself for a moment yet I believe we are the ones to save this world. Please allow me to take the torch for our family grandfather!" Grave smiled as his grandfather nodded jumping up as he began walking towards the house waiting for his grandson to follow. As they both took the same hallway it seemed different than the rest of the house. "Where are we heading grandfather?" Grave asked looking down for a moment. His grandfather came to a strange stone wall that blocked the way before having his hands placed on it to have it swing open. "This is the entrance to the shrine from here I cannot follow you but I believe you will be faced with different test that only require your skills within it so from here Grave I wish you luck. The way you go through will also be the way back out"

Grave nodded to this as he jumped down into the darkness that was behind the doors. Feeling as though he was fall he was unsure what was happening as he could not understand if he was going up or down after all he thought there would be some form of stairs he would have to climb back up but there was nothing. As he finally closed his eyes hitting the bottom of the ground only to open his eyes as flames were lighting up on the side of the wall as he walked slowly down the dark hall way. Thinking about it all he was unsure where he was but knew he was not alone as Nekomata was by his side as it felt she was walking behind him. "So this is the underground cavern's of the Asakura. He warned me not to come down here but I never believed that they'd be the reason for us to exist.
Would be sealed down here with it, to think I have to finally complete the task and become a true Asakura."

Grave smiled thinking about it as he came up to two large doors that seemed to be blocking his way lightly. He started to tilt his head as the door had strange carvings on it. As he tried to push it would not move at all but he felt his chakra was being absorb from his body shaking his head as he tried to regain himself. Taking two steps back to see the door didn't even move after all that but he ran over kicking it feeling his chakra being taken out as well. From that moment Grave was weaken again but he shook it off only to notice the carvings moved a bit have the arms release one handle of the door but Grave noticed that the two guards of the door was holding the center bar that seemed to be the way of opening and seeing as one hand moved away with three remaining it seemed Grave has no choice but to give his chakra into the stone in order to move forward.

"Interesting I never heard of such a lock before but It seems like something we can use for something later if anything. I wonder if its based upon our clan's chakra because of it wanting to open as well." As pushing forward would begin taking his chakra as the cravings started to let go of the bar Grave was feeling drained more and more each push but the door finally opened ajar with him looking around. The dark room seemed to show nothing as Grave was amazed at the room being empty. Something seemed a bit off for the young shinobi for a bit as he could feel as though something was watching him. Within the darkness something was moving from side to side watching Grave carefully. "Okay…so what was sealed in this basement just to keep secrets safe…" Grave mumbled to himself as he turned to look behind him to see the stone doors had closed behind him leaving him within a strange room. As the door made a loud slamming noise the room lit up with green flames as Grave smirked at the designs only to jump into the air feeling the creature's presence coming at him. "That was a close one…"

With shock the creature roared at Grave as it vanished coming from behind hitting him to the ground only to have another come running at him on all four legs tackling him into the wall. Coughing up blood Grave felt weaken for a moment as he leaned to the ground as the beasts roared getting ready or another attack. But long before that even happen Grave smirked as the aura around him started to become start to burn wildly. "Time to show them what we can do don't you agree Nekomata!" Hearing the roar within his mind he smirked as the cloak grew around him. With that moment he vanished to appear before the creatures slamming them into the ground leaving a small crater landing behind them with a smirk. Before they stood up shaking off the damage, they turned slowly to roar at Grave vanishing at their speeds leaving Grave blinking. 'What…they are faster than what they allowed themselves to be!?" Before long he was caught off guard getting kicked into the wall behind him shaking his head the young boy tried to pull himself out but was buried under the rocks from the chamber. Only the aura was protecting him as it was burning through the stones.

Grave crawled out looking at the beasts. 'Hard to believe they are that strong…but why is the question they aren't spirits…' Before long he noticed one beast at six tails on it and the other had 2 tails on it. Getting his eyes widen he was shocked only to think to himself, 'No…wait this cannot be right?!' Entering his mind world Nekomata leaned over saying, "Seems they are smaller versions of chakra of myself and another…I believe my brother would be able to tell you more but you have to first get past them like you did with me." Grave blinked for that moment and nodded as he got ready to rush over to take care of the beasts but they vanished again. As they were coming closer to attack him Grave had the cloak's arms move and block the attack, "What the!" Nekomata allowed the chakra to bend saying, "Do not think I was going to let you fight on your own, remember this is my chakra and I can make it move however I want." Grave smiled nodding to that as she pulled them down launching him into the air allowing him to come falling down with his elbow out crushing the back of the beast.
Grave stopped the six tailed one before long as it was shaking on the ground from the damage it pulled it self back up to continue the fight with that Grave took his fighting stance with the cloak active. "I hate fighting but I guess we have no choice…Burn out!" Grave rushed over quickly tackline with his right shoulder into the six tailed creature only transforming into the full two tailed form pushing it back into the wall crushing it as Grave jumped back with himself roaring as though he was the two tailed but turned to see the other creature come running at him quickly Grave leaned over and rushed over roaring as he talked the beast to the ground biting its neck as it was trying to scratch at him. Before it launched him from the hold flying into the air Grave landed on all four laughing to himself, 'Ironic…so its true a cat does land on all four…' Nekomata laughed saying, 'Well of course…but that's beside the point we have to finish this battle with this beast any idea?'

Grave reverted back having his two tailed version 2 as he said loudly, "Yeah! I can use this to hit him even harder if anything…here we go!" Grave leaned over rushing off but the ground behind him shot from where he launched coming at a the other tailed beast like a bullet, Grave focused the force of the hit into the throat of the beast as it cracked the neck having it fall to the ground with Grave having to use the tails as a breaking system to stop the force of his launch. Before returning back to normal he was breathing heavily as he leaned over confused for a moment. As he turned to see the two tailed beast fall to the ground vanishing as well. The room soon lit up again but with lights as a stairs could be seen leading down to something. Grave had rushed over to look down noticing a small shrine. Blinking at that he titled his head a bit. As he took one step closer Grave was soon stopped within his tracks by a barrier. That released a shocking force throwing him backwards to the ground blinking in confusion as he figured the barrier would let him pass.

Sitting up shaking his head he noticed an armor staring down at him with something red in its right hand. Tilting his head. "Hey that's pretty neat looking." Before long as he said that the armor moved to bring down a crush blade at Grave  whom rolled from the barrier to the left side to avoid the damage. He stood looking over saying, "What the hell!!!" Grave paused a moment to examine the battle quickly seeing the blade was generated by the red blade, "That…is the Bakeru - Yaiba…but it’s a little different as its bigger and stronger than normal." Grave stood up watching as the armor swung the blade back at Grave hitting the barrier as he ducked carefully watching Grave sighed at this as he finished making two hand seals having the weight one his right and left armor took the form of two blades. This time Grave was at an even match with the armor as the force was trying to catch him off guard. It seem the armor was stronger than before as the blade took on a electrical appearance from the barrier that it clashed with. As it came rushing back at Grave he blocked it but was sent flying into the stairs.

Luckily the hellish aura was protecting Grave from the damage he was going to obtain from dealing with it all. As he shook his head that moment the armor jumped into the air coming down once again with the force. But the crushing force seemed a bit but as Grave moved over to the right only to strike back with a counter attack into the armor's heart piercing it. As the Armor had landed on the ground it was perfectly fine with a hole within its own chest. But Grave was amazed again as it rushed over pulling the blade back aiming at the head of Grave as he was standing behind the barrier as he had moved from the previous attack. The moment seem like all was lost until the armor's blade was stabbing the barrier instead having it start to break and crack down like glass. As the stone red looking blade fell from the hands of the armor Grave picked it up noticing the shrine behind the barrier was giving off a strange glow from it. Walking over slowly with the blade in his back pocket.

He pulled the doors open slowly to the shrine only to have the light blind him with him waking up on the floor in the hallway. "What…happen…" Within his hands holding a book and something stabbing him in the butt. Rolling over he looked down confused for a moment but sighed saying, "Hey…umm…" Grave's grandfather smiled saying, "Welcome back did you feel everything finally return into you?" Grave blinked and nodded the book giving off a light and the blade behind him saying, "I guess so…but what the hell is this?" His grandfather leaned over saying, "That red stoned blade you have in your back is called, Ameno-Keseki-Tou…its help amplify the effects of all of our Mukeijutsus. Even it can be used as a weapon during battles. Then in your arm is known as the Enichi…the book was created by Asakura Taichi as I told you before it was used for techniques but also allows one to become enlighten within this world. Now that you have them you can use them however you see fit now be carefully about them though you can use them. You should also read over them to make sure that you cannot over do anything. Now after tonight I need you to get going at once and learn the techniques."

Grave sat up and smiled saying, "Right I'll deal with all then and starting tonight I'll be able to master everything less then anything." Smiling after taking the items he continued walking out the opened field seeing the sun was getting ready to set Grave nodded his head as his brother came walking from behind saying, "I heard you obtain everything for the clan good luck in mastering in all the techniques as they are some powerful techniques try syncing them with your other moves and be able to do some good damage." Hao turned to walking away knowing his brother is going to be strong enough to learn all the techniques and more.

Gained: Ameno-Keseki-Tou
Gained: Enichi - Sun of Wisdom
Gained: 1766 + 176 x1.45 = 2816 EXP
Gained: STR x2 Rolls x 1.45[luck] = Results {+25 x2}
Gained: DEX x2 Rolls x 1.45[luck] = Results {+25 x2}
Gained: END x3 Rolls x 1.45[luck] = Results

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Wed Jul 02 2014, 09:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training: The Ceremony of Heaven Within the Shrine of Taichi   Solo Training: The Ceremony of Heaven Within the Shrine of Taichi EmptyWed Jul 02 2014, 09:58

In this order
STR x2
DEX x2
END x3
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training: The Ceremony of Heaven Within the Shrine of Taichi   Solo Training: The Ceremony of Heaven Within the Shrine of Taichi EmptyWed Jul 02 2014, 09:58

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 3, 4, 3, 5, 8, 3, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training: The Ceremony of Heaven Within the Shrine of Taichi   Solo Training: The Ceremony of Heaven Within the Shrine of Taichi Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Training: The Ceremony of Heaven Within the Shrine of Taichi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Lightning Country - Hidden Cloud Village - Kumo - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox