Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

From Hikari to Kusa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

From Hikari to Kusa Empty
PostSubject: From Hikari to Kusa   From Hikari to Kusa EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 00:34

Sighing lightly Grave kept the mask on his face knowing its powers had faded. Shaking his head to this knowledge Grave walked over to the house of the assassin that he took into training. Inshitsu's house having his staff in the right hand. Grave began knocking heavily trying to awaken the young assassin up.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hikari to Kusa   From Hikari to Kusa EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 00:39

A sudden thumping noise coming from his right side woke Inshitsu from his slumber. Realizing that he had fallen asleep on the floor, Inshitsu racked his brain to try to figure out why he was on the floor. Inshitsu stopped caring about it as more thumps came from the door on his right. Inshitsu gathered himself and rose to a standing position. Inshitsu walked over to the door and pulled it open. Inshitsu was shocked to see who it was that was standing at his door. Inshitsu leaned on his door frame, "Well, it has been a while. What's up Grave?"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hikari to Kusa   From Hikari to Kusa EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 00:44

Grave smirked at the young boy for a moment before saying lightly, "We are leaving Hikari, we need to clear something up within another country. I figured you tagging along with me would be best that way you can see the other countries as well getting a grasp of how other countries are." Grave had another reason for leaving Hikari for the young shinobi but it was best to keep that a secret allowing them sometime together. "So what do you say?" Standing awaiting the answer Grave kept the staff close by just in case of something.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hikari to Kusa   From Hikari to Kusa EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 00:49

Inshitsu stayed in his spot until Grave finished speaking. Inshitsu got off of his leaning spot, "You got a point on the reason to go; I just need to grab something before we head out." Inshitsu left the shinobi and ran quickly to his room. Inshitsu fetched a brown sack that Kin had handed him a while back. It felt like nothing but paper, yet he knew that something solid was within the bag. Inshitsu ran back to the waiting shinobi in his door frame. "Sorry about me. I just feel like I may need this." He held up the sack to show Grave. He didn't expect an answer, but he wanted to show the reason he ran upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hikari to Kusa   From Hikari to Kusa EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 00:56

Tilting his head curious as to what the young shinobi was running to go get. Grave shook his head for a moment as he had returned lifting up the back to Grave. Whom was still wearing the Mask of Immortals but gave no care to it. Smiling under the mask Grave nodded lightly saying, "Perfect, we shall leave right now then since you are all set. Please note I'll be teaching you some techniques while we are out if that does not bug you at all. I've been wanting to let you know it just in case of trouble." Grave smirked back as he turned his body around to begin walking down the stairs to the dirt road as he started to head towards the gates of the village. This was going to lead them to the Port city but Grave was not going to allow this to slow them down as he had another way of crossing over the water. But thinking about it before thinking about it Grave lifted his head up to stare at the night sky.

"Now…the technique I'm going to teach you is called Limbo…it’s a time space jutsu that can only be used when the time is need be is that understood?" Standing by the gates of the Village Grave awaited for the answer from the young boy.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hikari to Kusa   From Hikari to Kusa EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 01:07

Nodding at the shinobi's readiness to leave the country that he had built himself, Inshitsu grinned widely as soon as he heard that he was going to be taught something new. At least he is going to try to keep it interesting for the both of us., Inshitsu's thoughts vanished as he saw the shinobi departing from his house. Inshitsu sprinted to gain the ground that he had lost on the shinobi, and matched Grave's speed when he caught up with him. Inshitsu watched as Grave looked up at the sky that was above them, sparkling with dim stars. Inshitsu was barely focused on Grave's sentence until he caught on the words "time space justu" which spiked his interest imminently. Inshitsu was suddenly very excited to venture off onto the world he knew little about. Grave stopped at the village's gate which made Inshitsu stop as well. Grave started to stare at the young shinobi as if he was waiting on something. "If you were thinking I was still going to be trying to back out, I hate to disapoint you, but I'm excited for this. It'll only be my second field trip in the world after all." Inshitsu motioned past the gates that was in front of them, "How about we go now before we lose the little light that we have?"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hikari to Kusa   From Hikari to Kusa EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 01:15

Grave smirked under his mask knowing the light from the moon was good enough for them. Relaxing his mind the shinobi priest quickly made a hand seal placing it on the ground saying, "Open!" Soon a black vortex started to spiral open swallowing them both into a different dimension as they floated down. Seeing the white sand below his feet Grave awaited to see the reaction of the young shinobi as they were floating in the low gravity. Speaking upward towards Inshitsu, "Listen the technique takes time to learn. But I'm running it by you so we can reach our location a little easier. After we get there I plan on showing you how to perform the technique. It will be linked to me and to Raijin so no matter what happens…if you feel like you need to retreat using it that is understandable is that clear." Grave said as he landed on the sand softly looking at the shinobi.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hikari to Kusa   From Hikari to Kusa EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 01:24

Inshitsu's eyes widened in deep surprise as Grave shouted, "Open!". A sudden portal opened beneath the two shinobi which sucked them into a empty void with a ground of white sand. They didn't fall however, they fell like a feather would in the wind. Only Grave's presence was keeping Inshitsu from panicking from the sudden change in his environment. Grave's words went by in his head, but he couldn't make a single response to anything that he had said. Inshitsu was relieved the second that they reached the sand. He resisted the urge to just fall to his knees on the ground and kiss it. All Inshitsu could manage to do, was tremble from the sudden force of gravity on his body and stare fearfully at the back of Grave. He mumbled, "I don't think I would try to even do this if I could."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hikari to Kusa   From Hikari to Kusa EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 01:33

As the portal had closed up taking them both inward, Grave smiled under his mask to the words of the young shinobi saying, "No matter what trying is the first step to understanding something. You should not fear something at all honestly, Come we have to keep moving though because we have a long way to go from this point on." Grave smiled as he placed his hand in the air saying, "Open" without needing the hand seal this time the portal spiraled open once more as Grave stepped onto the soft grass in a new location. Grave looked around for a moment saying to himself, "Ah…even better it’s a good thing I met Hayabusa at this location. Because The trick the technique is to think of the location you are going to travel to and that is where you will end up. Some come on we are in fire country. We should not stay at this location to long cause of the shinobis coming if they sense us. I rather not cause trouble to early just yet cause of the fact of the war turning out the way it did."

The fear that Grave was worried bout was the whole point of dealing with Hayabusa at this location no telling if any other traps were set here for the young men to fall for.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: From Hikari to Kusa   From Hikari to Kusa EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 01:46

Inshitsu nearly sprinted through the opening of portal that revealed land. Inshitsu was nearly hugging Grave as they walked back on to natural earth. Hearing faint traces of letters, Inshtisu turned towards Grave, whom he saw that Grave was mumbling. Inshitsu couldn't hear all of the words that Grave was mumbling to himself, but he made out the words "fire country". Inshitsu's excitement returned with the knowledge of his location in a new area. Ignoring the rest of Grave's little trance, a question suddenly dawned on Inshitsu. "So, what is the final location for us? You never did tell me that much." Not that it mattered to the kid, but a little conversation never hurt anyone. Right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Hikari to Kusa   From Hikari to Kusa Empty

Back to top Go down

From Hikari to Kusa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next