Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari - Solo Training/RP [CC & Hospital]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

Hikari - Solo Training/RP [CC & Hospital] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari - Solo Training/RP [CC & Hospital]   Hikari - Solo Training/RP [CC & Hospital] EmptyTue May 27 2014, 06:12

Inshitsu couldn’t help but limp in order to follow Kin. Today was supposed to be another hangout between them, but for some odd reason, Inshitsu had been feeling strange all day. He felt weak one moment then invincible the next. Inshitsu was trying to endure through his current weak moment. “So have you been doing well?” Inshitsu’s head turned to face Kin. He hadn’t seen her in a while, but she didn’t look like she changed much for the time being. “Depends what you mean by changed,” Inshitsu finished his sentence with a burst of sudden coughs. Kin’s face showed sympathy for Inshitsu’s state, “Other than being sick, are you feeling okay? That’s what I meant.” Inshitsu finished coughing, “I’m not sick, at least I don’t know with what. How’s the cleaning going?” Kin almost tripped, but managed to keep her balance. “Why do you have to keep mentioning that?” Her voice was a faint whisper; Inshitsu had to strain his ears to pick up her voice.  “’Cause I will never understand why you wanted me.” Kin’s head shook in the corner of Inshitsu’s sight as he bent over to cough more. Due to his flurry of coughing, Inshitsu couldn’t pick up exactly what Kin had said, but he did note that she had a tone of distaste. Kin turned around a corner into an alleyway. Inshitsu followed her into the alleyway. In the alleyway, there was empty space that was cluttered around the edges with pieces of trash. Kin turned around to face Inshitsu, “So what were you dying to show me?” Inshitsu straightened to become level with Kin’s height, “I just wanted to show you that I wasn’t flopping around in my spare time.” Spotting a shining bit of trash, Inshitsu did the hand signs to perform a Wave of Inspiration. The lightning crackled around his hand, and shot across the gap between him and the trash. It struck the shiny trash, which caused it to have a soft blue glow. Inshitsu wobbled after the technique, and started to see black spots appear in his vision. “You ok?” Inshitsu couldn’t respond to her question because at that moment his vision went black.

Inshitsu’s eyes shot open to reveal a dimly lit room. He rose from the bed that he was resting in. He saw that the light source of the room was a candle that was sitting on a table in the corner of the room. He got off the bed and walked over to the room’s door to leave wherever it was that he woke up at. Opening the door, he saw a silhouette resting on top of an object further down the hallway that he walked into. Between Inshitsu and the silhouette, there was another hallway. Inshitsu tiptoed silently across the hallway to reach the other hallway. Inshitsu reached the corner of the other hallway, but as he was about to walk into it, something clasped on to both of his wrists and rammed him into the wall. “Ugh!” Inshitsu couldn’t help but let a groan escape him as he connected with a wall. “Who are you?” The voice was faintly familiar, but he couldn’t make out who it was with half of his face pressed against a wall. “Who do you think I am?” The hands pulled him off the wall to make him face the person who had pressed against the wall. “You know what business we’re in, I wasn’t sure that it was you.” Kin’s statement merely assured him the same thing. “So what happened?” Inshitsu only remembered up until his blackout. “Well, you blacked out, and then I decided to take you to the hospital to get you checked out. After that, I just brought you here to keep you safe. Speaking of that,” Kin held out her hand, “You owe me for that.” Inshitsu sighed, “Glad you have your own priorities. How much?” Inshitsu only had so much that he carried on him. “204, maybe you should visit it more often, you were pretty bad when I took you in.” Inshitsu fetched the money out of his pocket and placed it onto Kin’s hand. Inshitsu walked down the stairway which was what he assumed was another hallway. Kin waved at Inshitsu, “Have fun, also keep going with your training, you are doing well.” Inshitsu smiled to himself as he walked down the stairway to leave the building that he awoken in.

Word Count: 740 Words
Word Exp: 370 Exp
Bonus Exp: 37 Exp
Total Exp: 407 Exp
Gains:
+ 6[4]% CC
+ HP Markers Cleared (after CC training)
  - 252 Ryo
+ 407 Exp

[] = Base Number

Last edited by MasterFlutter on Tue May 27 2014, 06:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Training/RP [CC & Hospital]   Hikari - Solo Training/RP [CC & Hospital] EmptyTue May 27 2014, 06:14

Time for X!

It can be whatever you it to be.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Training/RP [CC & Hospital]   Hikari - Solo Training/RP [CC & Hospital] EmptyTue May 27 2014, 06:14

The member 'MasterFlutter' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Training/RP [CC & Hospital]   Hikari - Solo Training/RP [CC & Hospital] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari - Solo Training/RP [CC & Hospital]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Hikari Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox