Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Training: Solo - Special Training Ground & Limbo with Yin and Yang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Training: Solo - Special Training Ground & Limbo with Yin and Yang Empty
PostSubject: Training: Solo - Special Training Ground & Limbo with Yin and Yang   Training: Solo - Special Training Ground & Limbo with Yin and Yang EmptyWed May 21 2014, 03:14

With the seal fully restored Grave sighed lightly knowing he was safe. But after that hard missions that passed for the days Grave sighed lightly knowing he was still too weak to even do anything. Until hearing a knock at the door. Grave rose up walking over towards it, "What's wrong…" Suddenly to see Sakura with her white hair down to her waist in a dress smiling at Grave, "Hi, I came to check on you I was out with some coworkers and figured you needed a visitor if that's okay with you?" Blinking as it was night outside with the moon half way shining on the country that left Grave only wearing his lower half as he nodded her for the company. Grave shut the door behind him after she walked in taking off her heels with the black dress only going down only to cover half of her thighs with it having thin strings holding it up as though someone could just walk over and cut it having the entire thing fall off. Grave shook his head for a moment returning to the front room with her walking ahead of him. "So what have you been doing mister Village leader?" The female sat down crossing her legs with Grave coming from behind saying, "Village leader… Mister…first off is that really something a nurse…or doctor's assistant should be wearing…out with coworkers. Yeah okay…I think you mean you had a date."

That moment she blushed heavily turning away having the 'hmph' nose appear with her trying to look away from him. Grave shook his head saying, "So based upon the time of night…it did not go to well did it?" She twitched for a bit then started to act like she was pouting as she could only let out a heavy sigh saying, "No…it did not…my mind was not set on the person in front of me. Instead every time we talked to each other it seemed like my mind would wondering hearing the voice of another on my mind. Then when I said something I would get excited the snap into reality noticing I wasn't with the person I was day dreaming about." Grave seemed worried as he was sitting at his work desk working on a document only to say, "Let me guess you said you weren't feeling good and called off the date only to come over here did you not?"

Sakura rolled her eyes hating when he was able to read her like a book but he was correct she needed to vent to someone and she knew he'd be awake cause of him being gone on a mission for Kumo. Continuing on his work he smiled at her, "I'm glad you went out though…at least you are not locked in your house bored and you are getting out at least." Grave said as he was writing she got up without him noticing only to lean forward wrapping her arms around his neck resting her head on the back of his neck. Grave blushed for a moment smiling holding her closer to have her smile with the feeling of tears rolling down his back. Knowing whom was in her heart but knew what the results would be. Hours had passed Grave carried her into his bedroom having her lay down only to lean over giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. Covering her up with a sheet cause of the weather being spring and random heat spikes he did not want her to be sweaty in her dress.

Smiling as he slid the door shut he walked away picking up the mask from before taking the other way down for where he would meet Yin and Yang whom were waiting for him for training. Grave smiled said but this time he knew what was going to come out of it. "Okay…you two know what to do." Grave smirked as the tigers got ready to attack him. First jumping backwards Grave smiled only to watch them strike the ground but he matched them with him having the cloak burst out into its tailed form so he could control it a litter better. The tigers roared at him jumping into the air coming down from above. Trying to catch him off guard Grave slid more on the ground trying to come to a complete stop but Yang was waiting for him as he's teeth were coming to a close around Grave's ankle. Vanishing to appear above Yang Grave landed on a rock breathing heavily saying, "Okay you two are getting good… though I need you to train you both coming soon. I need to make sure you guys are able to move even after than that."

Grave's cloak was somewhat more in control than before as he smiled looking down at the tigers whom were roaring at him. Grave smirked making his hands seals as the rocks started to form bring forth his god of Earth technique. The creature jumped down fighting both tigers but taking it easy on them in a way. Smiling at this Grave jumped down to join but slid under having to place his palm under yelling out, "OPEN!" with the black spiral wrapping around them as they all fell into the limbo dimension. Slowly falling Grave smiled at his tigers landing first as they both started jumping in a zigzag pattern overlapping each other to strike down Grave but as his cloak was up he vanished appearing above head but watched as they both struck the technique cause the doton god to fall into pieces. Blinking at this Grave could not believe how strong they actually were thinking to himself, 'Okay…it seems tomorrow I'll be training these guys for sure…I did not think you two were that strong together.' Landing he turned only to have head-butt Yin while Yang came from the side to hit Grave in the left shoulder sending him flying across the white sand.

"Okay…yeah you two have your own ways of battling don't you?!" They smiled rushing Grave once more only to this time move behind each other while Grave smiled saying, "Oh this is easy to dodge you're going to have one jump at me and the other attack from below." Grave smiled waiting but they jumped at the same time with Grave looking at one of them as Yin came flying down quickly striking Grave having him fall to his need and Yang landed behind Grave roaring. Thinking about it, Grave figured out they had jumped at the same time while Yang pushed down to increase Yin's speed of coming down because of the low gravity. 'You guys know how to fight…that's for sure…I cannot go easy on you two that's for sure.' With that said Grave soon had his second tail grow with him roaring with them as he took his position getting ready to strike them. Darting off with a great dexterity to try and strike them. He missed as they darted to the right and left side of him to try and counter him. But slamming his hands onto the ground Grave pushed himself up as they slid to a stop to see Grave land on his legs breathing heavily only this time for him to finish his hand seals again creating the fierce god of earth once more.

Jumping on its back he smiled waiting to see their reaction the tigers roared softly this time as they backed up waiting for something. The giant shoulder threw its right fist at the tigers only for them to jump and at the same time only to have push the other down onto the arm of the giant running up to tackle Grave to the white sand. Smiling at the attack, Grave smirked at them then had it turned into a smiling. "Okay you win!" The doton element broke down with Grave wearing the mask and Yin playing with him while in the sand. Grave stood up dusting himself off and turned to glance over at them saying, "Okay…its official you two will be training with me starting tomorrow for sure…But right now let's get going cause I need to have you both rest and I want to check on…Sakura…" As the portal opened with them leaving limbo to enter the special training grounds then looking around he looked up to see the young female looking down at him. "So this is where you go…"

Grave was shocked she found out about it. "How …did you?" She smiled saying, "I followed you…but I stayed hidden to see where you go and after I went to sleep for a while then came to check on you." Grave twitched a bit shaking his head with the mask still on him. "Nice…just nice…already everyone let's go upstairs." IT seemed things were turning out different for the young shinobi had planned but in a more positive since as he figured something big was coming now.

Word 1496
Training Points: 0
+ Trained in Special Training Grounds and Limbo
+ Bijuu Control: -8
+ Elemental Training: - 6
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training: Solo - Special Training Ground & Limbo with Yin and Yang   Training: Solo - Special Training Ground & Limbo with Yin and Yang EmptyWed May 21 2014, 03:16

Bijuu Control

+

Special Training Grounds
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training: Solo - Special Training Ground & Limbo with Yin and Yang   Training: Solo - Special Training Ground & Limbo with Yin and Yang EmptyWed May 21 2014, 03:16

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D10' : 8, 1

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training: Solo - Special Training Ground & Limbo with Yin and Yang   Training: Solo - Special Training Ground & Limbo with Yin and Yang Empty

Back to top Go down

Training: Solo - Special Training Ground & Limbo with Yin and Yang
Page 1 of 1